Man needed help af­ter chip pan blaze

Macclesfield Express - - BEFORE THE BENCH - KAREN BRIT­TON

A MAN was treated by paramedics af­ter a fire caused by a pan left on the stove.

Crews at­tended the fire on Wyke­ham Chase, Mac­cles­field, on Mon­day, at around 7.40pm.

They were alerted by a smoke alarm at the prop­erty. They found a fire in a flat at a shel­tered hous­ing scheme on the road af­ter a pan was left unat­tended.

Paramedics treated the man for smoke in­hala­tion.

Cheshire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice urges res­i­dents to fol­low safety ad­vice and never leave cook­ing unat­tended.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.