Blaze at Tesco store

Macclesfield Express - - SAM BURT TRIBUTES -

FIRE crews were called to a Tesco su­pers­tore last week when a fire broke out in the elec­tri­cal room.

They were called to the Hi­bel Road store at around 3pm on Tues­day, Novem­ber 7 and found the fire to be in a com­puter unit within the room.

It was ex­tin­guished quickly us­ing a hose and the com­puter was re­moved from the build­ing. No one is thought to have been hurt.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.