Export Apple Pages files as Word documents
If you’ve been working in Pages and will eventually return to Word, you can export your document as a Word file. Here’s how.
1. In Pages, click on the File menu and move your cursor to ‘Export to’.
2. A pop-up menu will appear. Select Word.
3. In the Export Your Document window that appears next, you can opt to include a summary worksheet and require a password. Click on the Advanced Options, and you can select between .docx and .doc file formats. Click Next when you have finished selecting your options.
4. Choose where you want to save the file and name it.
5. When you click Export, this will save the file.