What did you make of issue 1441's caption pic. Let's take a look, shall we?
• Fallguy: “Sure to win with my custom slipstream fins.”
• PlaneMan: “Don't think much of this Asian Tesla 'clone’.”
• JayCeeDee: “Yeah fine - you've fitted the crumple zone - when's the body shell coming??!!”
• JayCeeDee: “First there was the soap-box racers – these are the wine box racers.”
• JayCeeDee: “I'm feeling a bit boxed in!”
• JayCeeDee: “When I said think out of the box, this wasn't quite what I had in mind!”
• The Duke: “It better not rain!”
• Optional: “I bet it was an Amazon delivery.”
• SpaceAlien: “The latest model from Fiat harks back to the 1970s, It's starting to biodegrade already.”
• David Mullen: “Laugh if you like. This led to the development of crumple zones.”
• David Mullen: “In the unboxing video of the new Evo Origami, first you take the box apart then you stick it back together. Wheels not included.”
Thanks to everyone who entered, especially CapComp regular Thomas Turnbull, who suggested this weeks winning wit “I see the budget for Top Gear has been cut again.”
If you have a caption for the picture below, head to the ‘Other Stuff’ section of our forum ( forum.micromart.co.uk), or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to add the issue number to the email subject line.
“I see the budget for To p Gear has been cut again.”