Kitty dryer death shock
A PET owner was left in a spin after finding her beloved kitten dead inside a tumble dryer.
Norma Smith’s 18-week-old moggy, Brock, crept into the drum without her noticing before she switched the machine on.
Norma, from Workington, said: “I put the washing in the tumble dryer and set it off. I came back and heard a banging noise.”
She added: “My neighbour had to come and get him out – I couldn’t face it.”
Norma’s other kitten, five-month-old Fifi, repeated the feat a day later but was spotted before any damage could be done.
Norma said: “I only had Brock for four weeks and he’d really settled in. I feel so bad about it.”