Naomi gets a hiss of strife
TERRIFIED actress Naomi Watts feared a grisly death – after finding a deadly poison SNAKE in her shoe.
The ordeal came as the Hollywood beauty filmed new flick in Thailand – a nation crawling with deadly serpents.
The film recreated a tsunami-ravaged flood zone the size of a dozen football fields, which was invaded by real reptiles
Naomi, 44, said: “There was a snake coiled up in my ballet slipper and it had those bright colours that you know are bad.
“One of the housekeepers came up and looked at it and screamed, ‘Go inside, and lock the door!’. I didn’t know they’d hired ‘snake frighteners’ to shoo them away from the set.”