Smelly shit sparks blaze
A MAN accidentally burned his boat down after lighting a candle to cover up his smelly dump.
Reports state that the man told firefighters that he lit the candle in the bathroom because he “didn’t want it to smell bad” after he used it.
But the candles fell over, leading to the carpeted floor catching light almost instantly.
The fire spread to a neighbouring boat and sunk both of them, with two other boats being left with burn marks.
A witness said: “The blaze was anywhere between 100 to 150 feet in the air at one time.
“We heard a rather large explosion, probably either the fuel tank or the gas in one of the vessels ignited and exploded.”
Hollywood Fire Rescue Chief Chris Del Campo said that 15 firefighters had to contain the blaze.