No. 130 entered service in April 1910. It was a one-off build and was pretty much identical to its predecessors, except that it had stepped rather than parallel buffer shanks. It started and ended its career at Ipswich but had spent time at Cambridge, King’s Lynn and Yarmouth sheds. It also retained one of its Great Eastern Railway allocation plates until the end. These plates showed that a locomotive belonged to one of five districts (Stratford, Peterborough, Norwich, Ipswich and Cambridge) rather than a specific shed.
No. 68220 was a one-off build, from 1910, and sported many minor differences to its 11 sisters. It features a 32B (Ipswich) shedplate at this end; at the other, it still had its Great Eastern area allocation plate.