GUS KUHN GOES GREAT GUNS
Trials rider Gus Kuhn opened a workshop in Stockwell, London in 1932 and later opened a bigger showroom and workshop in Clapham Road. Vincent Davey had worked for BSA and Norton but took over from Gus in the 50s and ran an impressive race team. Dave Potter (right) achieved great success with the Gus Kuhn team in the 70s. When Vincent retired in 1989 the shop was bought by Wheels International and continues to trade.