We’re Bar­ing All…

My Weekly - - Our Life -

A re­cent sur vey by Di­rect Blinds has dis­cov­ered that 63% of us walk around naked in our homes. We’re guess­ing that the other 37% don’t have such ef­fi­cient cen­tral heat­ing! But a word of warn­ing to those who like to go au na­turel – only 18% claim they en­sure they’re hid­den from view be­fore strip­ping off, while 22% of those polled ad­mit­ted that, given the op­por­tu­nity, they spy on their neigh­bours.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.