25 MINUTES | SERVES 2 | EASY
pickled jalapeños 1 tbsp of chopped red onion º, finely chopped cherry tomatoes 10, diced avocado Ω, diced coriander a small bunch, chopped white crabmeat 100g soured cream 4 tbsp lime 1, juiced white and purple tortilla chips 2 handfuls monterey jack cheese 50g, grated hot sauce to serve
• Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
• Mix the jalapeños, red onion, tomatoes, avocado and half the coriander in a bowl.
• Mix the crab, soured cream, lime juice and the rest of the coriander in a separate bowl.
• Put the tortilla chips on a small baking sheet and sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
• Spoon over the tomato salsa followed by the crab mix. Drizzle over the hot sauce, to taste. Eat straightaway. PER SERVING 478 KCALS | FAT 31.5G SATURATES 12.2G | CARBS 24G | SUGARS 6.8G FIBRE 5.5G | PROTEIN 21.8G | SALT 1.5G