Kale, ricotta and leek lasagne
50 MINUTES | SERVES 4 | EASY | V LC
kale 300g, woody stems removed and leaves chopped olive oil 1 tbsp trimmed leeks 3 (about 400g), halved lengthways, washed and chopped garlic 1 clove, crushed ricotta 350g vegetable stock 150ml fresh pesto 4 tbsp fresh lasagne 250g (about 8 sheets) parmesan (or veggie alternative) 30g, finely grated
• Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Drop the kale in boiling salted water, bring back to a simmer then cook for 5 minutes. Drain really well.
• Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the leeks with a good pinch of salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until really soft.
• Add the garlic to the leeks and cook for 2 minutes. Keep 4 tbsp of the ricotta aside then stir the rest into the leeks with the kale. Mix everything well then add enough vegetable stock to make it a little saucy but not watery. Take off the heat.
• Put a 1/ of the sauce in the bottom of an
4 oiled baking dish approximately 18 x 25cm.
• Top with 1 tbsp pesto then 2 sheets of lasagne. Repeat 3 times, ending with lasagne.
• Mix the rest of the ricotta with another splash of vegetable stock and spread over the top layer.
• Scatter over the parmesan and bake for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
PER SERVING 491 KCALS | FAT 23.8G | SATURATES 9.4G CARBS 43G | SUGARS 5.5G | FIBRE 4.6G PROTEIN 23.9G | SALT 0.8G