IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS!
Steamed Salmon and Butter Bean Parcels
• 4 pieces of salmon fillet, skin on
• 2 courgettes, diced
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• 300g can of butter beans, in water, drained
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 can of sweetcorn
• salt and pepper
• 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil per parcel
1. Heat the oven to 180C. 2. Cut some greaseproof paper to 15 inches x 10inches and scrunch round all the sides to make a parcel shape.
3. On the bottom of the parcel place all the vegetables, beans, chilli, garlic and seasoning. Lay the salmon fillet skin side down on top of the vegetables.
4. Drizzle over the oil and add another pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Gather the paper and scrunch the long sides together so they form a seal. They will steam inside.
6. Pop all the parcels onto a tray and put them in the pre heated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Take the dish out of the oven carefully and serve in the parcels or decant onto a plate and pair with crisp green vegetables.