• 2 cloves of garlic
• 400g can of chickpeas
• 400g can of kidney beans
• 400g can of mixed beans
• 2 spring onions, chopped
• 2 tbsp of Moroccan seasoning
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 bag of sage and onion stuffing mix
• 1 can of sweetcorn
• 1 egg • A plate of flour to dust the patties in
• 4 sesame bread buns
• Sliced red onion
• Iceberg lettuce
1. In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients to a slightly chunky texture.
2. Gather a handful of mixture up and pat out to your desired thickness, coat in the flour and set to one side.
3. Warm a large frying pan with a tbsp of vegetable oil and start to cook the burgers. Cook for 2 minutes on either side until golden brown.
4. Warm your bread buns and place the burger inside, top with the crunchy lettuce, onion and salsa.
5. Serve with some sweet potato fries and mixed salad.