• 135g plain flour • 1 tsp baking powder • 1/2 tsp salt • 2 tbsp castor sugar • 130 ml milk • 1 large egg, beaten • 2 tbsp melted butter • 415g can of peaches, sliced, in juice • 1 tsp of maple syrup • Icing sugar to dust
1. Using an electric hand blender, whisk all the pancake ingredients together until smooth - it should be a thick mixture.
2. Heat a non-stick pan with a little vegetable oil.
3. Drop dessert spoons of the mixture into the pan - try not to over crowd the pan, so that you can turn them easily.
4. The pancakes will start to bubble on top, then you can flip them over - both sides should be golden brown.
5. Pile them up per person and top with a generous spoonful of peaches, lashings of maple syrup and a dusting of icing sugar.