How to get in touch

Rutherglen Reformer - - News -

We wel­come feed­back from read­ers.

If you wish to com­ment on the Ruther­glen Re­former or have a gen­eral en­quiry please send it to the Ruther­glen Re­former, 1 Cen­tral Quay, Glas­gow, G3 8DA.

At the Re­former, we pride our­selves in jour­nal­ism that is hon­est, ac­cu­rate and fair.

Our jour­nal­ists ad­here to the Edi­tors Code of Prac­tice, which sets the bench­mark for high pro­fes­sional stan­dards and is en­forced by the Press Com­plaints Com­mis­sion.

How­ever, if we do slip up, we vow to set the record straight on this page in a clear, no-non­sense man­ner.

To ask for an in­ac­cu­racy to be cor­rected, phone 01698 205 135, email news@ruther­glen­re­ uk or write to the ed­i­tor at the ad­dress above.

The Press Com­plaints Com­mis­sion is the in­de­pen­dent body which gov­erns the news­pa­per in­dus­try. The Code of Prac­tice and de­tails of how to lodge a com­plaint are avail­able from Hal­ton House, 20/23 High Hol­born, Lon­don EC1N 2JD, the PCC web­site or email com­plaints Tele­phone 020 7831 0022. Helpline 0845 600 2757.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.