Pro­tect the park plea

Rutherglen Reformer - - News -

Friends of Over­toun Park are urg­ing mem­bers of the public to play their part in keep­ing the park safe and pleas­ant.

They want peo­ple us­ing the fa­cil­ity to re­port any prob­lems they see.

Land Ser­vices can be con­tacted on 0303 123 1020 to re­port: Bro­ken play equip­ment; Dan­ger­ous/poi­sonous plants; Dam­age to trees; Dam­age to the Vic­to­rian foun­tain or the bandstand.

Al­ter­na­tively, call 0303 123 1020 to re­port: Graf­fiti; Dog foul­ing or if an owner is not pick­ing up their dog’s waste;

Dan­ger­ous dogs. Call the lo­cal po­lice on 101 to re­port any abu­sive or an­ti­so­cial be­hav­iour and call 999 to re­port a fire.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.