Help for car­ers

Rutherglen Reformer - - News -

La­nark­shire Car­ers Cen­tre pro­vide di­rect help and sup­port to fam­ily car­ers all over the re­gion, in­clud­ing Ruther­glen and Cam­bus­lang.

For more in­for­ma­tion on their ser­vices, call on 01698 403520. You can also pop in to their head­quar­ters at Princess Royal Trust La­nark­shire Car­ers Cen­tre Ltd, Unit 1a, Princes Gate, 60 Cas­tle Street, Hamil­ton.

Go on­line to for more in­for­ma­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.