Pro­tect the floor when you’re par­ty­ing

Solihull News - - PROPERTY & LIVING -

Pro­tect car­pet if you’re hav­ing a party by us­ing rolls of poly­thene film, used by builders to pro­tect floor­ing. Make sure you buy the ap­pro­pri­ate film for the floor sur­face – the one for car­pet shouldn’t be used on hard floor­ing.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.