1. Which member of the British Royal Family married this week?
2. What is the name of her new husband? 3. Which singer sang on the street outside the Manchester Academy after she was forced to cancel a sold-out show due to a burst water pipe this week?
4. In October 1925 who performed the first test of a working television system?
5. Who launched WikiLeaks in October 2006?
6. Born in October 1890 which comedian, actor, writer and film star was famous for his greasepaint moustache and acted alongside his brothers?
7. October 2010 saw the opening of the 19th commonwealth games and was held in which country?
8. In 1958 Guinea declared independence from which country?
9. Who was the Indian freedom fighter, activist and philosopher born in October 1869?
10. In October of which year did The German Democratic Republic become part of the Federal Republic of Germany?
11. The first complete English-language Bible (the Coverdale Bible) was printed in October of which year?
12. What was the name of the first artificial satellite to orbit the Earth and launched in October 1957?
13. In 1983 who set a new land speed record of 633.468 miles per hour, driving Thrust2 at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada?
14. Which is the most common surname featured in the 15 Hollywood Walk of Fame?
15. True or false: US TV star Jerry Springer was born in London’s Highgate tube station?
16. Which word game, invented by Allan Turoff, features a grid of lettered dice?
17. Which is the eighth and furthest known planet from the sun in the solar system?
18. Which mammal has the largest brain by weight, a human or a sperm whale?
19. Starring JoBeth Williams and directed by Steven Spielberg which film tells the story of ghosts haunting a family home?
20. Which film directed by Wes Craven and starring Neve Campbell and Courtney Cox is about a teenage girl who is terrorised by a killer a year after the murder of her mother?
21. Jose Mourinho most recently managed which club before his arrival at Manchester United in 2016?
22. Coco, Cars and Inside Out are all films produced by which US animated film company?
23. Who did Queen Elizabeth II surpass as Britain’s longest serving monarch in September 2015?
24. Since 2010 and as of 2018, how many points does a winning driver receive in a Formula One race?
25. What is the name of Bram Stoker’s most famous novel? 26. Which film from 1987 stars Jack Nicholson, and Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfeiffer as three single women who experiment with magic powers?
27. The Curse of the Were-Rabbit starred which animated couple? 28. The Australian government this week backed what kind of power, despite the recommendations of a major report on climate change?
29. Name the film starring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter and directed by Tim Burton about a man who sets up a barber shop in London.
30. Who was the female lead of An American Werewolf in London?