Fu­ri­ous over my net loss

Sunday Mail (UK) - - The Judge -

The broad­band sig­nal at my home is ap­palling. I’m fed up com­plain­ing. When I do, the sig­nal im­proves for a few weeks, then de­te­ri­o­rates again. I’m locked in to an 18-month con­tract. Can I get out of it? If the com­pany can’t pro­vide the ser­vice you signed up to, they are in breach of con­tract. Set out your com­plaint in writ­ing, ex­plain­ing that you have given am­ple op­por­tu­nity for them to rec­tify mat­ters. Ask to be re­leased from the con­tract or ne­go­ti­ate a re­fund for the weeks you had no ser­vice. fire anew­gas , it or­dered ar­rived I it but,when room.I on­line myliv­ing wouldn ’t small­for they wastoo firm but re­fund as it ted the con­tac fora­full canIdo? re­turn it fu­ri­ous .What letme am faulty.I wasn’t

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.