OAP-rimming hubby killed by nut allergy
A MAN who smeared peanut butter on his anus for a taboo RIMMING session accidentally KILLED his husband – who had an undiagnosed allergy to the spread, an inquest heard.
Preston Frobisher, 73, married 21- year- old Marcus Dingle earlier this year and a coroner heard the older man was a “big fan” of rimming, or anilingus, as it is known.
The inquest was told that Mr Dingle was “not keen” on putting his mouth near his OAP husband’s rear end but was eventually persuaded after Mr Frobisher ( above) “sweetened the pill” with peanut butter.
Unfortunately, Mr Dingle had developed a peanut allergy. Most people have the allergy from birth but it can come on as an adult.
Mr Dingle was dead by the time paramedics arrived at the couple’s home in Birmingham.
Cause of death was found to be heart failure brought on by anaphylactic shock.
Verdict: Misadventure. Q: HOW did the washing powder get out at cricket? A: It was Bold. – Harry Hill TWATTED: Lance