1. Which chemical element has the symbol Sn?
2. Who was the Wimbledon men's singles champion in 1993 and 94?
3. Who wrote Under Milk Wood?
4. Who was the women's 400m hurdles gold medallist at the 1992 Olympics?
5. Which city was called New Amsterdam in the early 17th century?
6. Which island is separated from the mainland by the Menai Strait?
7. Which British queen married Prince George of Denmark?
8. What feat of aviation did John Alcock and Arthur Brown achieve in 1919?
9. What was the name of John Major's parliamentary constituency?
10. In which country is the port of Zeebrugge?