1. What name was given to pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, anger and sloth?
2. On which mountain did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?
3. Which animal is also known as a prairie wolf?
4. What part of the body is most commonly affected by gout?
5. Which British comic actor starred in most of the Pink Panther films?
6. What is the second largest of the Channel Islands?
7. How many points is the pink ball worth in snooker?
8. Which Swiss hero shot an apple from his son's head?
9. Of which US state is Providence the capital?
10. Which Asian country was divided along the 17th parallel in 1954?