Beach Food One Pot Wonder.
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Rose wine
• 1/2 onion
• 1/2 chilli
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/2 lemon
• Handful of fresh herbs
• Mussels – either pick your own or buy vacuum packed ones. See the following page for instructions on how to forage for mussels.
• Any other shellfish you like
• Cornish Sea Salt
1: Get your fire going and place your pot over the fire.
2. Pour the olive oil and onion into the pan.
3. Once the onion has softened put the wine, chilli, garlic and herbs into the pan. Leave to simmer for a couple of minutes.
4. Get the mussels and pour all the contents into the pan
along with the other shellfish.
5. Wait until the mussels have opened and the shellfish has cooked through.
6. Take the pan off the heat, season with a pinch of salt and a slice of lemon.
7. Serve with bread
Hayley Bisofsky is a positive psychology life coach and adventure blogger.
You can usually find her rustling up something delicious over a wood fire on her local beach.
Follow her adventures on instagram: @Stovesincoves or over on her blog www.stovesincoves.com