Craigie Past and Present
1. In Dundee’s Nethergate which is the tallest structure – the Old Steeple or the Grade B-listed former Green’s Playhouse tower which was built in 1936?
2. And which memorial on Tayside is taller than the Scott Monument in Edinburgh?
3. Name the four lochs in the county of Angus within Tayside?
4. The first Scottish Junior Cup Final to be staged in Fife featured a club from the Kingdom. Can you name the club, where the match was played and when?
5. Name the 16-times capped Scottish international goalkeeper who was appointed as Dundee United’s first player-manager?
“The mute swans at Loch Milldam have been there for a long time and often come over to see me when I’m out for a walk,” says a Dundee reader.