Church marks major milestone
A Fife church threw opens its doors on Saturday to celebrate a very special landmark.
The congregation of Cupar’s St James The Great Scottish Episcopal Church welcomed members of the public to tour the building as it marked its 150th anniversary.
The building cost just £2,000 to build back in 1867.
The Rev Roy Anetts inside the church.