How do I com­plain to an om­buds­man?

The Daily Telegraph - Your Money - - READERS’ LETTERS -

Can you make a com­plaint for me to the Par­lia­men­tary & Health Ser­vice Om­buds­man? PC, KENT

A com­plaint to the Par­lia­men­tary & Health Ser­vice Om­buds­man about a govern­ment body needs to be re­ferred by your MP, whose case­work­ers may be able to help by filling in a form for the MP to sign.

For un­re­solved com­plaints about the NHS in Eng­land ac­quire an on­line form via om­buds­man. This web­site also gives use­ful in­for­ma­tion about the ser­vice. Or tele­phone 0345 015 4033.

I do not help with sub­mis­sions to any om­buds­man. Any­one not feel­ing con­fi­dent about filling in the forms them­selves could ask for as­sis­tance from their lo­cal Cit­i­zens Advice Bu­reau. The near­est one can be lo­cated through cit­i­zen­sad­

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.