The day before
- Make marinade.
- Prepare and marinate the pork.
2 hours before
- Make roti dough and leave to rest in balls.
- Prepare coconut greens.
1 hour 30 mins
- Cook and drain greens.
- Make sauce for greens.
- Light BBQ or preheat an oven to 60C/140F. - Roll out and cook roti. Keep in oven wrapped in a cloth.
- If using one, heat the griddle pan to cook the pork.
- Cook pork in batches, keep it warm in the oven.
- Simmer marinade.
- Pour over the pork and serve. - Reheat sauce and toss in the greens.