BUSI­NESS

The Jewish Chronicle - - World News -

IS­RAELI ON­LINE gam­ing soft­ware provider Playtech has formed a part­ner­ship with William Hill. Playtech will hold 29 per cent of a newly formed com­pany, William Hill On­line, for the in­ter­net gam­bling ac­tiv­i­ties of the UK book­maker. William Hill will hold the other 71 per cent with Playtech hav­ing an op­tion to in­crease its stake.

BANK HAPOALIM Ltd, the big­gest loser of any Is­raeli bank from the global fi­nan­cial cri­sis, will not meet its 2008 profit fore­cast. It will post re­turn on eq­uity of be­tween zero and 2 per cent, com­pared with the seven to 10 per cent range it fore­cast in May.

UNITED PHOS­PHO-

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.