PURIM PHOTO SPECIAL
1. North Western Reform celebrations raised money for charities.
2. Pinner Synagogue’s Women’s Megillah reading.
3. Birmingham Hebrew Congregation launched its Youth Orchestra at its Purim extravaganza.
4. Y-UJIA attracted 700 revellers to a fairytale-themed night at The Fable in Farringdon. The night raised £18,000 for charitable projects.
5. A father and son at Broughton Park, Salford.
6: Blima, Shmuel, Leah, Mordche and Batya Stern clowning around in Stamford Hill.
7. Jewish Deaf Association member Issy Schlisselman and JDA chief executive Sue Cipin enjoying tropical-themed festivities.
8. Going to the carnival at JCoSS in East Barnet.
9. Volunteers, led by Rabbi Naftali and Dina Brawer took part in a joint Mishkan and Mitzvah Day project — packing 150 parcels for the needy.
10. Jewish Blind and Disabled held a party at its Hilary Dennis Court in Wanstead, east London.
11. A pause for thought at Moriah primary in Pinner.
12. University Jewish Chaplaincy’s Rabbi Gavin Broder and students at a Megillah reading at Western Marble Arch shul.
13. Ruchy and Rifki made cakes in Stamford Hill.
5 6 7 1 3 2 4