Shed blaze melts home’s gut­ter­ing

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk&world Update -

A HOME nearly caught alight af­ter a fire started ac­ci­den­tally in a gar­den shed. Fire­fight­ers were called to the blaze in London Road, Peter­bor­ough at around 12.54pm on May 30. The fire had spread from a shed along a fence to the house and caused the gut­ter­ing to melt be­fore it was brought un­der con­trol. It was ex­tin­guished an hour later.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.