Unat­tended pan causes fire in flat

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk&world Update -

A FLAT was left dam­aged af­ter an unat­tended pan on a cooker burst into flames. The in­ci­dent hap­pened in Stowe Road, Wis­bech, at about 6.50pm on Wed­nes­day. Fire­fight­ers wear­ing breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus ex­tin­guished the flames, which they con­fined to the cooker. A fire ser­vice spokesman said the cause of the fire was ac­ci­den­tal.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.