Kitchen is dam­aged af­ter cooker fire

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - UK & World Update -

A FIRE be­gan af­ter an unat­tended pan on a cooker burst into flames. The in­ci­dent hap­pened in Wooton Av­enue, Flet­ton at about 8.30pm on Sun­day. The fire caused slight dam­age to the kitchen. A spokesman for Cam­bridgeshire Fire and Res­cue said the home­owner had for­got­ten to re­move the pan from the cooker be­fore leav­ing home. “Peo­ple should al­ways switch ev­ery­thing off be­fore leav­ing home.”

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.