Fair share scheme at city development
CONNECT 21, Bellwinch’s development of contemporary new apartments in Potters Way, Peterborough, is proving very popular with first time buyers.
Several of the one-bedroom apartments are ready to move into, which means you could be in your new home quicker than you think. Each apartments benefits from a terrace – ideal for eating outside in the summer.
With one-bedroom apartments from just £84,995 these homes already offer excellent value for money. However, Kier Homes’ Fair Share scheme, which is subject to eligibility and available on selected plots, means purchasers need only pay 75 per cent of the value of the home now, but will own 100 per cent. The remaining 25 per cent has to be paid back within ten years, the first five of which are completely interest-free. Purchasers who are not eligible for this scheme will be offered fitted carpets plus integrated appliances.
A newly-launched fully furnished one-bedroom apartment enables purchasers to envisage just what it would be like to live in one of these attractive new homes.
Connect 21 has been created around a series of crescents, squares and terraces providing safe, attractive spaces for pedestrians, cyclists and children with play areas, landscaping and seated areas.
The new homes are located in buildings of three, four and five storeys, all of which have lifts. Access to the individual apartments is via an audio entry system and there are electric gates with a coded access entrance to the under croft parking areas. Each apartment benefits from its own parking space and additional visitors parking as well as lockable cycle storage is also provided.
Not only are the apartments stylish and practical, but they are also in a fantastic location. Peterborough city centre and cathedral are within a walk of approximately ten minutes whilst riverside walks the opposite way lead out into the countryside.
The fully-furnished show apartment is open from Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm, so why
ConneCt 21: Bellwinch’s new development in Potters Way, Peterborough, is a big hit with first time buyers.