Kitchen blaze was started ac­ci­den­tally

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk & world Update -

A KITCHEN fire took place in Gun­thorpe on Sun­day evening. Fire crews from Dogsthorpe and Stan­ground were called to the blaze, which took place in a home in Penrith Grove, Gun­thorpe, Peter­bor­ough. Fire­fight­ers ar­rived and ex­tin­guished the fire us­ing one hose reel. They re­turned to their fire sta­tions by 7.10pm. An in­ves­ti­ga­tion re­vealed that the cause of the fire was ac­ci­den­tal.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.