Elec­tri­cal fault sparks house fire

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - News -

FIRE ripped through a sit­ting room in a bun­ga­low caus­ing se­vere dam­age. An elec­tri­cal fault on a four-way adapter sparked the blaze in the front room burn­ing it and the con­tents and caus­ing smoke dam­age to the rest of the house at 11.55am on Satur­day. Fire­fight­ers used one hose reel and two breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus to put out the fire in Daniel’s Cres­cent, Long Sut­ton. The res­i­dents were alerted by a smoke alarm.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.