Elec­tric fault sparks fire at com­pany HQ

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk&world Update -

AN ELEC­TRI­CAL fault sparked a fire at a com­mer­cial unit in Hunt­ing­don over the week­end. Fire crews were called to VIP Poly­mers, in Win­dover Road, at 1.20pm on Satur­day af­ter a fire broke out in an oven. The ma­chine was dis­man­tled by crews to en­sure the fire was fully out and the scene was made safe by 2.25pm. The cause of the fire was later found to be elec­tri­cal by in­ves­ti­ga­tors.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.