Elec­tric fault causes fire in city house

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk&world Update -

AN ELEC­TRI­CAL fault caused a wash­ing ma­chine to catch fire in a house in Peter­bor­ough. Fire­fight­ers were called to a house in Fraser­burgh Way, Or­ton South­gate at 3.20am yes­ter­day. Two crews were called to the scene and had to use breath­ing gear to get into the build­ing and put out the blaze. It was brought un­der con­trol by 3.45am.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.