Fire started in grill pan

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - News -

Res­i­dents are be­ing warned to take care when cook­ing after a fire started in a kitchen. The fire started at 11am on Septem­ber 15 in New Drove, Wis­bech. Two fire­fight­ers were called to tackle the flames, and two res­i­dents re­ceived med­i­cal at­ten­tion after suf­fer­ing smoke in­hala­tion. The fire started in a grill pan while food was be­ing cooked.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.