Po­lice launch manhunt af­ter ‘mur­der’ in bar

The Sunday Telegraph - - News -

A mur­der hunt has been launched af­ter a man was killed in an at­tack at a Liver­pool bar, po­lice have said.

Emer­gency ser­vices were called around 1am yes­ter­day to re­ports that a man had been as­saulted dur­ing an al­ter­ca­tion at the Maya bar and night­club in Wood Street.

The vic­tim, who was pro­nounced dead on ar­rival at hos­pi­tal, was An­thony Con­dron, 29, from Huy­ton.

Det Ch Insp Mark Tiven­dale said the vic­tim had been out with his girl­friend and oth­ers.

Po­lice want to speak to three men who were in the bar at the time of the in­ci­dent, who then left and headed in the di­rec­tion of Fleet Street.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.