Timeless Travels Magazine - - CANADA -

Cit­i­zens of most EU coun­tries, in­clud­ing the UK, do not re­quire a visa to visit Canada; how­ever, they re­quire an eTA – an elec­tronic Travel Au­tho­riza­tion, which must be bought on­line be­fore trav­el­ling. Amer­i­can cit­i­zens do not re­quire a visa or an eTA to en­ter Canada.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.