Timeless Travels Magazine - - MEXICO -

If you are vis­it­ing Mex­ico as a tourist, you don't need a visa, but you do need a tourist card (Cus­toms Form for Tourists). You will be given this on ar­rival by com­plet­ing an im­mi­gra­tion form, avail­able at bor­der cross­ings or on board flights and which is valid for 180 days. This doc­u­ment is also avail­able at air­line of­fices and travel agen­cies. A part of the form will be re­turned to you, and you need to keep it in or­der to leave the coun­try. If it is lost, it can be re­placed at an im­mi­gra­tion of­fice at the airport for a fee.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.