1. Which actress played Bette Davis to Jessica Lange’s Joan Crawford in the recent US TV drama Feud: Bette and Joan, shown on BBC2?
2. Which English scientist was the most famous passenger on HMS Beagle from 1831 to 1836?
3. What name is given to the most prestigious US universities such as Harvard, Yale and Princeton?
4. What is the capital of Spain?
5. Which Austrian physician who pioneered psychoanalysis wrote The Interpretation of Dreams?
6. What name is given to the larvae of houseflies and blowflies? 7. Which shrub is also known as may? 8. What breed of dog was developed from the fox terrier by the Rev John Russell?
9. Of which US state is Boston the capital? 10. Which arm of the Indian Ocean is connected to the Mediterranean Sea by the Suez Canal?
Q1 - Jessica Lange