1. In which 1986 comedy did Whoopi Goldberg play a bank employee who becomes embroiled in an espionage ring?
2. What is the capital of Algeria?
3. Which village in northeast Scotland is the traditional destination for walkers from Land’s End?
4. What is the English name for the movement in French cinema called Nouvelle Vague?
5. What is the technical name for shortsightedness?
6. Which British aviator established records with solo flights to Australia, Tokyo and the Cape of Good Hope in the 1930s?
7. What is the name of the character who personifies the US government and people?
8. On which street is the New York Stock Exchange?
9. Which gas used in advertising signs has the symbol Ne?
10. What is the name of the small transverse flute that is accompanied by drums in military bands?
Q1 - Whoopi Goldberg