1. Ed Helms and Isla Fisher star in which new film about former classmates who organize a far-flung version of the titular playground game? 2. By what name were the Norsemen who raided much of Europe from about 800 AD known? 3. Which port and resort in Suffolk is Britain’s biggest container port? 4. What is the capital of Scotland?
5. Which Oxfordshire mansion was a gift from Queen Anne to the Duke of Marlborough and the birthplace of Winston Churchill?
6. Of which Central American country is Managua the capital? 7. What name is given to horses bred for racing that are descended from three Arab stallions brought into England?
8. Which continent comprises the land around the South Pole? 9. What name is given to a stoat in its white winter coat?
10. Which Norwegian explorer beat Captain Scott to the South Pole in 1911?
Q1 - Isla Fisher