3 Vet­er­ans UK

Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine - - BEST WEBSITES -

Via this page you can ap­ply for copies of your own mil­i­tary ser­vice record, per­haps if you’re seek­ing to clar­ify ex­act de­tails of your Na­tional Ser­vice ca­reer, or ap­ply for the ser­vice record of a de­ceased rel­a­tive. If it’s your own ca­reer, you just need to down­load and fill out a re­quest form (to be sent off with sup­port­ing doc­u­ments) and there’s no fee. If you’re seek­ing to re­quest a de­ceased per­son’s records, you’ll need to be ei­ther their im­me­di­ate next of kin, or have con­sent from the im­me­di­ate next of kin. There are two forms to fill in and there’s a £30 fee.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.