Spice up your salmon with chilli and sear in Pura Coconut Blend Oil
250g couscous • 1 red onion, finely chopped • 4 tbsp Pura Liquid Coconut Oil • 2 tbsp cider vinegar • 2 tomatoes, chopped • 1 small bunch
fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped • 1 small bunch fresh mint, chopped • 4 x 150g salmon fillets • 1 tsp cumin seeds • 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced • Salt and freshly ground black pepper METHOD
1. Rinse the couscous, then put it into a saucepan with a pinch of salt and double the volume of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 or 6 mins. Cool for 10 mins.
2. While the couscous is cooling, mix the red onion with 2 tbsp Pura Coconut Blend Oil and the vinegar. Season to taste.
3. Drain any liquid from the couscous and mix with the red onion, tomatoes, parsley and mint. Season and mix gently.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of Pura Liquid Coconut Oil in a large frying pan. Add the salmon and cook over a medium-high heat for 6 to 8 mins, turning once, and adding the cumin seeds and chilli after 4 or 5 mins.
5. Share the warm tabbouleh between four plates and arrange the salmon on top, drizzling the cooking juices over them.