Event aims to help first-time buyers
MILLER Homes is hosting an open weekend today and tomorrow at its Priory Chase development in Pontefract, where prices start at £84,995 for a one bedroom apartment.
The event, today and tomorrow, is designed to help first time buyers, as Priory Chase offers HomeBuy Direct – a government initiative which has been specifically designed to help first time buyers. Those who qualify under the scheme, purchase 100 per cent of their home by paying from 70 per cent of the value, with both Miller Homes and the Government funding the remaining 30 per cent. One of the biggest benefits of the scheme is that the equity loan only becomes repayable after 25 years. Tel: 0800 840 8601.