Homes firm offers shared ownership
PORTFORD Homes has unveiled a new initiative that will help firsttime buyers take a step onto the property ladder.
Would-be homeowners on the lookout for an affordable home in Cleckheaton have been advised to investigate a shared equity scheme on offer at Spenmill Grange, where the housebuilders’ new two-bedroom apartments, priced at £71,960 for an 80 per cent share, are already attracting interest.
Portford Homes’ 80/20 shared equity scheme means buyers pay for a minimum of 80 per cent of the property now and pay the remaining 20 per cent, interest free, in up to five years or sooner if they choose to sell.
Details are online at www. portford.co.uk.